- Business English for a wide range of sectors from architecture to zoology. Material is taken from various sources : Youtube, podcasts, dailies and journals. Each course is unique and designed to suit your company’s needs. The following modules may be included: job interviews, meetings, presentations, telephone conversation, emails, reports, socialising with clients, customer relationship management, trade fairs and negotiations.
How are you enjoying the conference?
It’s quite interesting. Do you know many people here?
- Each course is tailored to suit the student’s requirements in order to broaden their grammar and develop their communicative skills. The focus is on specific aspects of the language and includes vocabulary building and cultural awareness.
Have you ever been to Australia?
Not yet! It’s on my wish list!
- This dynamic course aims to broaden the student’s vocabulary and improve fluency through multimedia and role-plays.
I haven’t seen you for ages!
It’s been a while. You’re looking good!
Preparation for the Cambridge exams
- B2 First (FCE)
- C1 Advanced (CAE)
- C2 Proficiency (CPE)
- B2 Business Vantage (BEC Vantage)
- C1 Business Vantage (BEC Higher)
- IELTS www.ielts.org
- The exam centers in Milan are British Council and
- International HouseA short test (written and oral) to assess your level of English will be held prior to the course. Evaluation is based on the Common European Framework for Languages.